Some of this is really personal, but thank you for bothering to read this ! <3 I will add randomly to this page as well.
1) My name is Bryanna, 15 years young. I am an all American girl who was born in Scottsdale, Arizona. I was raised by a wonderful father and step-mom, even though I don’t live with them…yet. My step-mom is basically like a real mom to me. Without them, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. They are the most loving people I know. I also need to mention, my Mawmaw, my Aunt Dena and my cousin Gracie. As well, as my best friend Kaly. All these people, have kept me sane. I go to them with everything. They always listen and give me advice.
2) At the moment, I am living in Canada with my mom and step-dad…that’s all changing this summer.
3) I have 6 siblings. I have three sisters named Alyssa (21, half-sister), Cheyenne (14, step-sister), and Delana (5, half-sister). I also have 3 brothers named Ben (11, step-brother), Hudson (4, half-brother) and Bobby (3, half-brother).
4) I can be a very shy person at first. Once I get to know you, I am extremely outgoing. I have a very low self-confidence. I can be a very nice person, but I can be a bitch as well if someone makes me mad. I am not a hateful person, I try and be friends with everyone. I have a sense of humor, that my closest friends hear all the time. I only trust a few people in my life.
5) I have the worst luck with relationships. My longest relationship would be almost 8 months with my ex=boyfriend Dalton. Guys tend to use me a lot, so I am very cautious around them. I always tend to choose the wrong guy as well. Which just recently, I ended up walking away from a guy because he said he enjoys hooking up with me and he isn’t to sure about dating. We hung out a couple of times, but I always ended up getting hurt and used. That’s why I left him.
6) I am so happy that my ex-boyfriends Kody and Harris and I are all friends again, because to be honest… I sorta missed them. I am glad they are back though!
7) My mom is an alcoholic, that is why I am hopefully moving in with my father this summer. Just recently her and I broke out into a huge fight and everything ended up pouring out. There was a lot of yelling and screaming. At this point in time, I honestly hate living with her. It will be best for me to live with my dad rather than her.
8) In grade 8, I won the Mathematics award, Art award, Honour Roll, and some letter thing. I miss my public school to this day because I had so many great memories there; Camp Kandalore, Ottawa, Tiffin Center, Volleyball tournaments and much more. Oh and my favourite teacher was Mr. D. He was the best teacher ever ! I go with all of my friends to visit him to this day still.
9) My dad is in the United States Navy. He is apart of the Seabees. He was deployed over seas about 2 years ago, he came home Summer 2011 though. My Dad, has been deployed 3 times before. I only remember the most recent one, but I worried about my dad everyday while he was in Afaganistan. Sometimes I would cry myself to sleep at night worrying about him and wondering what was going on. Now he is home…safe and sound. Hopefully he won’t be deployed anytime soon. I really do love my Dad for everything he does though. He fights, protects and serves our country. For that I will thank him forever. I love my Dad with all my heart and I am so proud of him.
10) I have made a lot of mistakes in the past. I have learned my lesson from every single one though. I don’t regret anything. Maybe, if I could change some things, than I would. The past is the past though, and it’s the present now. I am looking forward to my future though.
11) Tumblr is my life, basically. It’s my way to escape and express myself. Another thing about my blog, is that I blog to express not to impress. I am not Tumblr Famous, but I do have quite a bit of followers. Don’t be afraid to ask me questions or talk to me on Anon or not. I promise I will always reply. I also give advice as well.
12) Alright, so I have one best friend and her name is Kaly. I can trust her with my life and more. I have told her things, I have never told anyone else. Which is what she also does with me. We tell each other everything and talk about our problems and we try and work them out as best as possible and give each other advice. She is honestly the nicest person…well most of the time. Just stay on her good side and she won’t be bitchy lol! Another thing, Kaly and I are so similar with our personalities it’s seriously scary. We have basically gone throught the same things or had the same type of experience. We have the craziest times together! I mean, we can go from talking really seriously about something to beating each other up, to rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. People tend to not take us seriously…but I don’t blame them! We can be pretty crazy and we always tend to joke around. To people who don’t know us, the way Kaly and I talk to each other…people may think we hate each other but that’s not true! We are best friends and get along so well! We have never fought once and we became best friends last October. Our friendship hasn’t been broken once…if anything our friendship just gets stronger all the time. She is hilarious as well! I can go to Kaly and talk to her about anything. She is always there for me and I am always here for her as well. Fair warning though, you don’t want to start shit with us. But yeah, Kaly is my best friend and you can check our her blog right below my description on my blog.
13) I am now living with my father, and if you have read my extremely personal page, then you should know why. I feel so much safer and I am a lot happier now. Although, this hot weather is killing me, seeing as I am used to cold weather lol. My depression is starting to go away, now that I have people who care about me helping me. I always had my best friend, Kaly, helping me with my depression…and don’t get me wrong, if it wasn’t for her…I more than likely wouldn’t be here today. Anyways, my family is helping me as well, and another reason is because I don’t have to go back to my mother’s house. Life has gotten better though, and thank you for all of you that have helped me through it all <3
14) I feel bad, because moving here to the states…well it was unexpected and I didn’t even get to say bye to my best friend. Hopefully, she will come down here for the summer. It would be amazing and a lot of fun! I miss her to death, and I wish things didn’t have to happen so suddenly because there is a lot of people I never got to say bye to…but my best friend is the one I really wanted to say bye to. I love her to death and miss her like crazy. All I know is that this distance…will never ever break our friendship. She is what someone would say as being a true friend. It is extremely rare to have such a great friendship and I am glad that she is my best friend and true friend. It seems like we are sister’s…but from different parents and she and I have never fought once. I always tell her everything and I trust her with my life and beyond. Every so often, I will call her or we would Skype. We both know foresure, that the distance won’t break our friendship, but only make it stronger. We also have promised to visit each other as much as possible when we don’t have school. Sluu, come and visit me soon! I miss you like crazy and we have so much to catch up on!
15) Last night, I ended up dying my hair. I dyed it a Natural Darkest Brown. Then I dyed the underneath layer a deep red. So yeah, now my hair is super dark and I don’t know if I like it or not. I really do miss my hair from before I dyed it last night. I will hopefully post some pictures of it on My Face page, so I can get your opinion on it! I dyed it though because my roots were showing really badly and I honestly didn’t feel like paying over $100 to get it touched up every month.
15) Oh and thank you to all of my new followers! I love every single one of you and I will always be here for you!
16) This weekend has been extremely busy, so I am sorry if I am not on as often. Today my grandparents are coming up as well as my aunts and cousins. I am going on a picnic today with them. I am so excited because I haven’t seen my grandparents since last year, during the summer. I haven’t seen my Aunt Annie since 2 years ago. My Aunt Sara I haven’t seen in 4 or 5 years. So yeah I am pretty excited about today! Then, sometime this week, I get to see my childhood friend Austin and it has been 4-5 years since I have seen him…so I am also pretty excited about that as well!
17) Today is June 5th, 2012. I have known my friend Amber since I was 6. 5 days ago, my step-mom told me Amber overdosed on Advil and Allergy Pills. Altogether, she took 80 pills, when they pumped her stomach. She stayed in the hospital for 5 days, because she almost died. It was really scary and I cried for hours. Luckily, they found her just in time before all those pills started to digest in her system. She was released today. She is now getting help and is on Anti-depressents. I am so thankful she is okay. It worries me though because she has tried to commit suicide more than once. All because of people bullying her, telling her she should go die, telling her she is worthless and ugly, calling her a whore, slut and everything else. In all honesty, people need to stop hating on people so much. What they don’t realize is that a lot of people take it literally. My friend Amber, is a good example of to what could actually happen. Please stop. I am so glad Amber is still here with all of us and her loving family today.